Berkelly Handwoven Rug
This durable indoor/outdoor area rug, in a textured silver is a natural fit any home. it is an easy care, eco-friendly rug with classic silver marled texture, perfect for high traffic areas including your patio or verandah.
Made of 100% PET, a polyester fiber made from recycled plastic bottles.
In order to achieve its rustic charm, this rug has been woven with large-diameter yarns. Consequently, slubs, knots, and other imperfections inherent to the hand-weaving process may be more visible on this style of rug than on a machine-woven rug or a rug made with small-diameter yarns. These imperfections are by intent and should not be considered defects.
FEATURES & BENEFITS: Eco-friendly PET fiber made from recycled plastic bottles; durable construction, UV-treated for fade resistant; soft, wool-like texture; lightweight; washable, scrubbable.
HOW IT'S MADE: Recycled polyester (P.E.T.) yarns make up the warp and weft of these hand-woven rugs, with the weft skipping specific warps to create the pattern.
• Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake will keep these rugs looking their best.
• Vacuum, brush lightly with fresh or soapy water, or spray with a hose.
• Scrub lightly as excess scrubbing can cause fuzzing/pilling.
• P.E.T. rugs can hold in moisture if not dried after complete saturation. If your P.E.T. rug is outdoors and becomes fully saturated after rain, please hang to help dry.
• Do not machine wash or dry.
Custom Size Available
Material: 100% PET
Description: Handwoven PET Rug-Indoor/Outdoor
Pile Height: 10mm