Full list of Afterpay Terms and Conditions can be found here
Terms of Service - Australia
LAST UPDATE: 14 November 2019
- Afterpay allows you to pay for your purchase over 4 instalments due every 2 weeks. In some cases, Afterpay may require you to make a payment at the time of purchase.
- You must be over 18 years old and be the authorised holder of an eligible debit/credit card to apply (see clause 2.4 for eligibility criteria).
- All orders are subject to Afterpay’s approval – for example, if you have any overdue payments, Afterpay will not be available to you. For more information on assessment and checks, see clause 6.2
- As part of our approval process, we may conduct a pre-authorisation on your nominated card, up to an amount of your first instalment - see clause 6.2(f)
- You can make repayments to Afterpay any time BEFORE the due date. Otherwise, Afterpay will automatically try process payments on the scheduled dates from your card. If a payment is not processed on or before the due date, late fees will apply – initial $10 late fee, and a further $7 if the payment remains unpaid 7 days after the due date.
- For each order below $40, a maximum of one $10 late fee may be applied per order. For each order of $40 or above, the total of the late fees that may be applied are capped at 25% of the original order value or $68, whichever is less. See Schedule 1.
- If you won’t be able to pay us on time, please contact us as soon as possible. Please click here for more information regarding Hardship.
- The delivery/quality of goods and all refunds is the responsibility of the retailer where you make the purchase or the Third Party Supplier who supplies the Third Party Goods available through our Website.