Vast Newcastle Franchise Information Night
Are you looking for the perfect business to buy in Newcastle? Our first national 'Own a Franchise' event will be kicking off in sunny Newcastle and we want you to join us. This free information night will provide a practical overview of owning and running a Vast Furniture & Homewares store and will give you a clear idea on how the Vast name continues to evolve as one of the leading furniture franchises in Australia. You will also have the opportunity to meet Vast founder Ross Clayton at our information night, and ask any questions you have about owning your own Vast Furniture & Homewares store.
Perhaps it's time you became a part of the Vast story - be your own boss and grab this opportunity with both hands. The Vast name is synonymous with quality handcrafted and upcycled furniture throughout Australia and New Zealand. We're passionate about creating unique furniture that lasts a lifetime and becomes a backdrop to the moments, both important and everyday, in our customer's lives.
We’re set to expand our brand both nationally and internationally and would love you to join us for the ride. You’ll need a passion for delivering high-quality customer service, a mind for business, and an eye for interiors and styling wouldn't hurt...plus a well-stamped passport wouldn’t go astray either. We’re looking for hard-working, people-oriented individuals who are up for the challenge. If you're after an exciting opportunity, you and Vast might just be the perfect match. We’re looking forward to welcoming your family to ours, and feel confident that you’ll love our products and business model as much as we do.
Register today for our 'Own a Franchise' information night, places are limited!
Date: 6.00pm - 7.30pm, Wednesday 3rd May
Venue: Crowne Plaza, Wharf Road, Newcastle NSW 2300
Cost: Free but bookings are essential, click below to book
Secure Your Place Today
Our Business Model Includes:
- A streamlined static showroom model
- An online ordering system with a complete managed stock service
- Sales scoreboards and reporting
- Expert sales training programs
- Bespoke in-store consultation app
Can't Attend Our 'Own a Franchise' Night?
Don't worry, we have opportunities available in areas throughout Australia and New Zealand, just complete the form below and we'll be in touch!
What happens next?
- Once we receive your form, our Franchise Manager will give you a call to discuss your preferred location and your interest in becoming a Franchisee
- We'll then set up a time to meet face to face at your closest capital city store
- If you're successful to the next stage, you’ll proceed to an application which involves:
- Personality profile testing
- Interviews with the Directors at Vast HQ on the Gold Coast
- Completion of a comprehensive franchise application form. The application form will help identify your compatibility with retailing by assessing your business acumen and lifestyle requirements then compare these to the cultural and business requirements of Vast.