Perhaps it’s time you became a part of the Vast story - be your own boss & grab this opportunity with both hands.
We’re looking for self-motivated & results-driven people who can bring a little passion & enjoyment to work every day as one of our franchisees.
Established in 1999, the Vast name is synonymous with quality handcrafted & upcycled furniture throughout Australia & New Zealand. We’re passionate about creating unique furniture that lasts a lifetime & becomes a backdrop to the moments, both important & everyday, in our customer’s lives.
We’re set to expand our brand both nationally & internationally & would love to take you along for the ride. You’ll need a passion for delivering high quality customer service, a mind for business & an eye for interiors & styling wouldn't hurt...plus a well stamped passport wouldn’t go astray either. We’re looking for hard-working, people-oriented individuals who are up for the challenge.
Vast is on track to continue in our supported & measured expansion. So if you’re after an exciting franchise opportunity, we might just be made for each other. There are opportunities in areas throughout Australia & New Zealand.
Our business model includes:
- A streamlined static showroom model.
- An online ordering system with a complete managed stock service.
- Sales scoreboards & reporting.
- Expert sales training programs.
- Bespoke in-store consultation app.
To begin the process, follow these steps:
- Complete the contact us enquiry form.
- Our Vast Franchise Manager will give you a call to discuss your preferred location & your interest in becoming a Franchisee. We will then set up a time to meet face to face at your closest capital city store.
- If successful to the next stage, you’ll proceed to an application which involves:
- Personality profile testing
- Interviews with the Directors at Vast HQ on the Gold Coast
- Completion of a comprehensive franchise application form. The application form will help identify your compatibility with retailing by assessing your business acumen & lifestyle requirements then compare these to the cultural & business requirements of Vast.
We’re looking forward to welcoming your family to ours, and feel confident that you’ll love our products & business model as much as we do.