Although leather is one of the most durable upholstery materials, regular maintenance is important to keep it looking its best. A gentle dusting with a soft cloth is usually sufficient to keep it free of surface dirt and dust.
- Noticeable soiling can be wiped with a clean, damp cloth. But take care not to soak or vigorously rub the leather and always wipe with a dry cloth after cleaning.
- Never use detergent as it can destroy the protective coating on the leather.
- The finish does not need feeding or nourishing, so there is no need to use any maintenance products.
- If the surface of your sofa becomes badly soiled consult a specialist leather up-holstery cleaner for advice.
- Watch out for sharp objects, belt buckles and pets claws.
- Keep your sofa out of direct sunlight to avoid fading
- Place away from direct heat or radiators.
- Do not place hot plates or mugs on the arms or seats.