With some basic care your rug will last the distance and stay looking fabulous.
Wool & Jute - Rug Maintenance:
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake will keep these rugs looking their best.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
Recycled Polyester (P.E.T.) - Rug Maintenance
- Vacuum, brush lightly with fresh or soapy water, or spray with a hose.
- Scrub lightly as excess scrubbing can cause fuzzing/pilling.
- P.E.T. rugs can hold in moisture if not dried after complete saturation. If it becomes fully saturated after rain, please hang to help dry.
- Do not machine wash or dry.